Juvenile law encompasses matters that are within the jurisdiction of Georgia's juvenile courts.
The Center's juvenile law page is under construction.
Recent Georgia Supreme Court Decisions:
- IN THE INTEREST OF: W.L.H., A CHILD (Ga. 2013) More Information & Full Text
- KUNZ et al. v. BAILEY et al. (Ga. 2012) More Information & Full Text
- In Re N.A.U.E., A Child (Ga. 2010) More Information & Full Text
- Boddie v. Daniels (Ga. 2010) More Information & Full Text
- Amerson v. Vandiver (Ga. 2009) More Information & Full Text
- Morgan v. Howard (Ga. 2009) (outlines Georgia law on ''virtual adoption'') More Information & Full Text
Top Rated Juvenile Law Resources:
Individuals may represent themselves in legal matters. Self-help should be considered when possible adverse consequences are relatively modest.
ADR Options for Juvenile Law:
- Mediation: Mediation is a recommended approach to resolving legal disputes before resorting to adversarial litigation. Mediation FAQ
Use the Center for Legal Solutions Georgia Attorney Directory to locate attorneys with experience in this subject area. See Attorneys listed on the right side of this page.
|Find Georgia Juvenile Law Attorneys|
| Dispute Resolution Pledge|
Client Communication Pledge
Find More Attorneys